Not sure where this came from originally but I got it from Please enjoy my honesty!
1.This survey gets a little personal; can you handle it?
Oh yes I can!
2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
Eww, that would be weird... 'cuz it was my mom... She just got married but if she wasn't married my last name would be King. If she was married, it would be Delacruz. Okay this whole thing is weird... moving on
3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
Today around five with my dad.
5. What are you excited for?
I'm excited for season 5 of gLee!
7. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
8. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
9. Have a best friend?
God and My mom
10. Are you scared to fall in love?
A little.. The unknown is a scary thing. But it can also be the best thing to ever happen to you.
11. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
I think so.
12. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
okay, no one really. I don't usually get that mad. Of course about a year ago I got so mad I wanted to do more than punch someone. That was when said someone ran over my dog (killing him) and then the flippin' dude just drove away! I ran into my room and trashed it, throwing stuff everywhere. I was so furious and upset, it took me awhile to get over that one, and I was definitely leaning on the LORD to help me get through it. There are four things you don't mess with me about. That's my Faith, my Family and Friends, and my Animals...
13. What time is it right this second?
14. What do you want right now?
A baconator would be nice. This diet's killing me...
15. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Uh, my cat... yeah, totally animal obsessed here.
16. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?
17. When was the last time you cried?
I cried, watching something sweet on tv today. I usually cry at least once everyday. I find It's a great stress reliever.
18. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Most of the time, hahaha...
19. Do you find it hard to trust others?
No. My problem is I usually trust people too much. I don't want to believe anyone's bad.
20. How fast does your mind change?
I usually have three or four thoughts at the same time and my mind is constantly going...
21. I bet you miss somebody right now.
My Grandma... She died last year. She always, always supported me no matter what! When I dropped out of school because of personal issues, My art even though she doesn't understand anime, my poems, everything. God, I love her so much...
22. Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
23. Why do you think so many people cheat?
On other people? Many reasons, I suppose. Sometimes you're with someone but love someone else, or you give into temptation, you could feel stagnant in a relationship, be drunk, it's all about making mistakes and being human... They do say men cheat with their bodies but women cheat with their hearts, if that tells you anything...
24. Tell me what's on your mind?
One word forming two names..... SAMCEDES (It's gLee for those who don't know-The best couple ever!!!)
25. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
Getting my GED!
26. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
I have a few guy t-shirts I wear. They're sooooo comfortable!!!
27. When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend?
28. When is your next road trip?
Hmmm..... Not sure
29. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
30. How's your heart?
Physically or emotionally? Physically it's beating at a normal rate. Emotionally it's pretty happy!
31. Have you ever felt like you weren't important?
Yes, I kinda wish someone would just tell me out of the blue, "You're important to me", or something.
32. Do you think somebody's in love with you?
I don't know, I wish.
33. What are you planning on doing after this?
Staying up all night, listening to music and dancing around my room, while trolling on the internet (just kidding on that last part, I'm seriously not mean Guys! Really)
34. Next time you will kiss someone?
I do not have a clue
35. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
Yep, my mom and dad! Oh, and all my pets, hehehe...
36. Who do you not get along with?
My biological father. He's not really in my life for me to get along with... But whatevs, His loss!
37. What does you 3rd recent text say?
what r u doing?
38. What are you wearing right now?
Yoga pants and an over-sized Tshirt...
39. You're locked in a room with the person you last kissed, how is it?
My mom and I would be teaming up with each other to get out of there!
40. When's the last time you had a grilled cheese?
A couple months ago...
41. What's your favorite boy and girl name right now?
Noah and Noelle. I want to name my future kids that, God willing. Also Grace (Gracie) is really beautiful!
42. How did you feel when you woke up?
43. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
44. Do you crack your knuckles?
Not as much as I used to. Bad habit. Now there's just nail biting...
45. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
Trying to force myself to write and get over this Writer's block.
46. What are your LEGAL initials?
47. Who's the first B in your contacts?
I don't have a B in my phone.
48. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
Yesterday, I think.
49. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them?
Well, she did walk out of my life. I tried to reconnect, but It didn't work out.
50. Explain your last awkward moment?
51. Are you afraid of the dark?
I used to be up until a few years ago. I wouldn't sleep with my door closed and after turning off the lights, I would run and jump onto my bed because who knows what's under there? Lol. It's the whole not being able to see thing that freaked me out. But someone wisely told me that the monsters during the day are just as scary as they are at night, but there's nothing to fear when you have God walking beside you, holding your hand. A very wise person.
52. Do you have good vision?
53. Have you ever tripped someone?
I don't even know. On accident, probably.
54. Have you ever slapped someone?
Not that I recall, but I used to pinch everbody when I was little, until my sister and brother started pinching back. Learned my lesson the hard way...
55. Are you Irish?
I have like a quarter Irish in me.
56. Do you use chapstick?
57. Do you have any scars?
5. One on my left knee that looks like a snake bite (I got it running up and down escalators. I fell and my whole pants leg was red from the blood) One right below my right knee where I fell on a door threshold. You know where the metal part sticks up? It hurt so bad and my mom told me, I'd have to get stitches. I pretended to be okay so I wouldn't have to. one on my left index finger where I was playing with scissors when I was little and I cut myself. one on my right arm where I was accidentally burned by a cigarrette. And a recent one on my left arm where my dog scratched me.
58. Is there someone you will never forgive?
I don't think so.
59. Are you dating the person you last held hands with?
No, I haven't really held hands, at least not lately.
60. Name the last person to text you?
61. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?
If I loved him. Age is just a number, right?
62. Can you go in public looking like you do?
Ehhhh, no way.....
63. Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a A?
64. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I sleep all over the place. Sometimes I wake up on the floor or with my head on the bed and my body on the floor or with my feet on the bed and the rest of me on the floor. I'm a kicker too.
65. What's the first thing you'll do on your wedding day?
Um, jeez, I don't know. Cry?
66. Do you fall for people easily?
No, I've only really fallen for one guy, my brother's best friend. But when I do 'fall' I fall hard.
67. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
Yeah, My dad.
68. Do you miss the way things used to be?
Yeah, I miss my brother being my best friend. We used to do everything together. Things used to be so much easier and simpler than they are now. Wow, I suddenly feel old. Before you know it, I'll be yelling at those whippersnappers to get off my grass, Lol
69. Song you're thinking of right now?
Blackbird - gLee soundtrack
70. Want someone back in your life?
I'd like to have a closer relationship with my sister.
71. Will tomorrow be better than today?
I hope each day is better than the last.
72. What's the color of the shirt you are wearing?
Bright orange, autographed, General Lee T-shirt
73. Who was the first friend that you had?
My brother! The other one I remember was a girl named Morigan in kindergarten.
74. Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
Yes, but it depends on the lie and why they did it.
75. Is there anyone who understands your relationship status?
I'm not sure I understand the question, I'll just go with yes.
76. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced?
Naturally happy... Most of the time
77. Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you?
78. What do you wear when you sleep?
Usually, a T-shirt and pj bottoms
79. Are you obsessed with something right now?
gLee and Samcedes! My family and I even call it my gLee addiction
80. The first person you loved is?
My mom, duh!
81. Something terrible happened with you?
What, H-how did you know?! Hahaha... Lots of unfortunate things have happened to me in the past. But I've moved on and it's all a distant memory to me now.
82. You are locked up with someone you love, what happens?
I'd probably think I was gonna die so I'd be completely honest and tell them how I feel.
83. If you could wish something, what would it be?
For all my problems and issues to be solved.
84. Ever forced someone to do something?
I used to be kinda selfish, I would make people do stuff for me and then feel really bad about it afterwards. Even if it was the smallest things. It's a terrible habit of mind.
85. When you are alone, what do you think about?
So much. Writing ideas, poems, animals, deep stuff, all kinds of stuff...
86. How was your first kiss?
It was when I was like three. He gave me a flower, we sat on a white swing, and he kissed me. I even have a picture of it. It was sweet. My first 'real' kiss was when I was in middle school and my boyfriend at the time lived on the same road as me. A bunch of us set up a romantic date type of thing called 'The Trail Of Love'. We walked down the road and through the woods and then he looked into my eyes and kissed me. It was so romantic and felt like slow motion and everything.
87. What's your favorite music genre?
Oh dear, where do I begin? I love classical, country, rap, jazz, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, blues, R&B, rock, pop, etc...
88. Are you going to tag people to do this?
How about.... All of my lovely friends?! That means You!!!!!